Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas 40k fans!
I hope you all get everything that you wish for and you give everything that you can. But as a kid with a new toy I have to show off my gift that I received early from my brother.
Now I have an excuse to buy models I don't need to just to put them in the case. Time to feed the habit in 2014.

Also I have a painting competition coming up next Saturday and I am feverishly trying to finish the models. I decided to paint a cockatrice to use as my Lord of Change. I recently broke my Lord of Change again so I think I am going to retire the model, I was never a big fan of it anyway. Also I have a squad of pink horrors to paint so I should have some fun with vibrant colors.


I can't wait for Black Library's gift to everyone, I have my Cypher model waiting for paint right now. Alright everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Emperor Day, Happy Holidays and a Festivus for the rest of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment