Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hobby - Showcase: Painted Army


I have had the pleasure of being apart of the 40k community for almost four years now and like a lot of gamers in the hobby I had been neglecting painting all my models. At the beginning of the year I deiced that I would finally put an entire painted army on the tabletop by the end of it. This list has had a lot of changes since Janurary with Codex updates and my own tweaks but finally I would like to present my list.


Tigul the Ascended - Nurgle Daemon Prince

Nimrodan the All Knowing - Lord of Change

Klavon the Restored - Tzeentch Daemon Prince

Scythe of Barbarous, Despair of Mortality - Heldrake


Cultists Despair of Mortality


Nurgle Obliterators
Plaguebearers


There you go, my entire painted list. There are varying levels of skill and still some things to touch up but this is an army that I am proud to set on the table. One goal down, a lot of sprues to go










No comments:

Post a Comment