Monday, March 24, 2014

Astra mena..muni...mili...IMPERIAL GUARD!


The new teaser from GW just hit and I am super excited! I can't wait to put my guard on the table with some updated rules and models.


Most my table top history has been with guard so I think it's time to get back to my roots. I am just hoping that things stay close to the ideas in the 5th edition codex. But whatever happens I have a lot of models to play with. I have blob squads, leman Russ, Chimeras, and Vendettas. What else could a good general ask for?

Ultimately I will be getting this codex and I will play it , good or bad. I might even buy the limited edition depending on what they do with the cover art.

The Guard will always have a place in my heart and on my battlefield, even if they want to be called something stupid now. Are you all as pumped as I am about the new release? Any ideas on the leaked pics so far? Leave a comment so we can geek out about guard together!

No comments:

Post a Comment