Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hobby - Showcase: Commissar Yarrick


I apologize for the gap in my posting but as you know warp travel is a fickle thing.
However I am back and I am pushing to finish painting my Imperial Guard army. I finished a list recently and after a few games I am really liking it. It is kind of  a spammy competitive list but with all of the tournaments in my area, it would be a shame not to participate.

Anyway, here is the big guy himself. Commissar Yarrick. I wasn't a big fan of the model and I might end up doing my own conversion later on. However I put in a lot of time with this guys so I appreciate the turn out. He is a lean, mean, Ork ripping machine! I hope to get him out on the tabletop with in the week.






As always I would love to hear your feedback. Make sure to drop by to see what else I am cranking out.

2 comments:

  1. Great job pulling out all the detail. That model is just covered in little bits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I really did enjoy the time I had painting him.

      Delete