Friday, July 11, 2014

Over 9000!

I am finally returning from my 40k hiatus.
In the beginning I was just waiting on 7th edition because I was mid way into my Imperial Guard codex analyst. I decided to put my codex aside and learn the new edition. But after it dropped I lacked the passion that I once had for 40k. To be honest I have yet to really digest all the changes.

However while I was gone my little blog hit a milestone, at least a milestone for me. I surpassed 9000 views and finally got to use the above Vegeta meme. I want to thank everyone who has enjoyed my content and I hope I can continue to bring at least half way decent posts.

I am going to take it slow back into the game. Time to focus on the hobby and get some of this shrink wrap literally my closet. My first project is going to be the start of my legion. I am a true blue Ultramarine so the choice of a legion wasn't hard. Here are a few pics of my test model. Hopefully you all enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kuyo,

    Would be interested in joining the Wayland Games Affiliate Program?

    I can see you're already running AdSense banners to generate some revenue, but you obviously have more banner space to fill.

    We've got loads of banners to help you promote the games you're passionate about. Everything from Warmachine/Hordes and Malifaux to Dark Age, Drop Zone Commander, Infinity, Flames of War and loads more.

    Please have a read about our Affiliate Program and let me know what you think.
    http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/join-our-affiliate-scheme/info_14.html

    I can also make banners for you and provide other resources on request should you need them.

    Please message me back to chat.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete