Monday, January 13, 2014

Hobby - Showcase: Terminator Chaplain


I had to take a break from my Tyranids review to do something purely fun.
I picked up the chaplain terminator during the black Friday sale at my FLAGS, it is one of my favorite models in the GW line. I finished it today to take a step away from tactical analysis and instead enjoy the hobby.

I am still debating doing weathering to the model because I personally love the effect. Also I think I am going to paint the hilt of the crozius another color so that it can stand out. This was the fist time I used Agrellan Earth and that paint is amazing. I always hated doing flocking so this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Alright guys, comments or criticisms are appreciated. I will continue with my Tyranids review going over Troops and Elites soon. This chaplain has restored my sanity and faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment