Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Cerastus Knight-Castigator looking for a home


After years of this Castigator sitting in my display case I am finally going to send him off to a new home.
I finished painting him for last years Armies on Parade but just haven't found a place for him in any list.

Below is a link to Ebay if you are interested and feel free to contact me for a commission.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/173882221300




I really love this model. It has such a unique and is even more dominating physically compared to the dominus class knights. I might pick up a lancer before the end of the year. I have ideas for a full knight list. But as anyway who is into 40k, who doesn't have ideas for a new army lol.
Thanks for coming by, and as always, the Emperor protects - Kuyo

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could afford to bid on that, but now is not a good time. Best of luck getting a good price for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm always open for commissions if you are interested later.

      Delete