Friday, September 14, 2018

Is this Pro Painted? Imperial Armiger Helverin House Raven

House Raven Walks! Welcome to the blog where I showcase my latest painted model and you answer that infamous question. Is this pro painted?



I tried with this paint scheme to give a really deep red for the followers of Mars. I started with a Khorne red base and highlighted up from there.I might play with a more orange scheme later on. That would be more striking, highlight wise.But that may take away from the yellow. Putting more yellow could be a better balance on my next Armiger.


The only part of this model that I am disappointed on is the chevrons. I didn't have my stencil yet so I hand painted the black but it isn't perfect. I would really prefer to airbrush it to have crisp lines but from a tabletop view it isn't bad. The yellow however came out perfect. I guess i'm still stuck on my Hawkshroud vibes.



I also changed the pose a little,just for some variation. The next one will be the standard pose.I want to start creating entire detachments for ebay, instead of just model by model. But speaking of Ebay, if you want to pick up this model, you can at Armiger



Let me know what you all think in the comments below. And as always, the Emperor protects - Kuyo

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! This is such a great blog, thanks for sharing! I personally like how the Yellow plays against the darker red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy all the content. Feel free to follow my blog, I am working on a lot more House Raven knights.

      Delete