Monday, August 27, 2018

I summoned a daemon in my house - Monday Muster



Welcome to the first entry to Monday Muster. In this series, I am going to show you all what is on my
paint table and what I will be trying to finish for the week.
Currently, the call of the Blood God is in my ear so I am spraying blood (red paint) on my Bloodthirster.


I am almost finished with this guy, and honestly I have the urge to do a complete Khorn army now.
There is something about red and metallics that just does it for me. In addition, House Terryn has given me the melee kick game wise. I just want to smash my opponent…..phrasing.

My one issue right now is that I have no clue how I want to construct the basing. I want to avoid the
typically bases that is done for Khorne armies of the lava and hellish landscape. You end up seeing it all

the time and for my demons I want to show them emerging into the material realm. I am debating
doing the basing that I usually do for the rest of my army. Armies on Parade is coming up and I could
match my Imperium units vs my Chaos. Or a white Marble, that would be a nice contrast to the blood
and horror Khorne gives off. How about you all drop some ideas in the comment section below. And also

let me know what you all working on. As awalys, the Emperor Protects - Kuyo

No comments:

Post a Comment