Monday, September 19, 2016

Hobby - Showcase: Dreadnoughts of the past and present




I have returned, and with me comes the wraith of the Avenging Son. I have jumped on the 30k boat like a lot of 40k players currently. My wallet hates me, but what I do, I do for Calth. My hobby goal is to compete in the this year's armies on parade with my boys in blue.

I have a lot of work ahead of me but I am confident that I will produce work that I can be proud of. I have figured out a scheme for my army and an overall theme. I am 90% done with this contemptor dreadnought and it's obvious that my skills have improved from my first painted dreadnought in 2013.




 




I have improved how I paint, take pictures and even my editing skills. I have a lot of practice ahead of me so let's see how my 13th come out.

Drop a comment below with your thoughts. Expect an abundance of content ahead!


2 comments:

  1. That Contemptor is absolutely beautiful! I do hope you post more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be a latent psyker. I just started painting again. I should have more content shortly.

      Delete